Saturday, July 30, 2016

Morticia?



Ironically, this is one of very few long dresses I have...
When I was younger, I hated long dresses. I never thought they look good on me.
For some reason I changed my mind though and now I feel like I should get more of them...
However, I'm still uncomfortable wearing them outside, so I hope this is going to change soon!

Unfortunately, I can't tell you which brand this dress is from because I got it from a second-hand store and the label has been removed...
But I'm pretty sure it's easy to find a similar one on the internet somewhere, so just keep your eyes open!
The wig is from a brand called Ladieshair. They have some really amazing wigs, so check out their shop (here)!

Red/Black Wig - Ladieshair


LOOK ON LOOKBOOK here

♥ Instagram: www.instagram.com/JustSonii/
♣ Twitter: www.twitter.com/JustSonii/
♦ Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/justsonii



No comments:

Post a Comment