Thursday, May 11, 2017

New Look: Wild + Colleer Strap- & Backless Bra Review




 Wanted to take photos of this jacket for ages and now I finally got the chance!

So, what can I say about this look?
Found this black dress from Popoli during a second-hand kind of event where people bring clothes they don't need anymore and you can take everything with you for free. Because I didn't have to pay for it I just took it with me, otherwise I probably hadn't bought it since I'm not huge fan of its overall shape... As you can see in the picture, it's very loose and I'm really going crazy if I have to pull it up all the time to make sure it's in the right spot... Moreover, wearing a bra beneath it looks kind of ridiculous due to it bascially being backless but I'll say more about this issue below.

It's still extremly cold outside, so I need a jacket too. Didn't want to take one with another color, so I went for black on black with a huge difference when it comes to the material. Totally love this wild looking leather jacket from Blauer! It's very heavy though but perfect for this current neither-cold-nor-warm weather. And I'm feeling like a real biker whenever I wear it, haha!


Black Dress - Popoli
Jacket - Blauer
Long Necklace - Claire's 




The Perfect Bra for Backless Dresses!

Got to test this amazing strap- and backless bra from a brand called Colleer! Honestly (and I know this is probably kind of embarrassing), I didn't know something like this even exists...
But this extremly useful piece is real, so let me explain how it works:

It's a push-up bra with glue, so you have to adjust it and carefully put it where it should be. I'm recommending you to do it in front of a mirror because otherwise it's hard to see if it sits right.
As you can see in the picture, I chose one with a strap in order to pull it as tight as it needs to be and in case I just want to wear the push-ups, the strap can easily be removed again.
(Note that the plastic in the picture is just there to cover the glue. You have to remove it before wearing it!)

I wore it for about two or three hours today and there haven't been any problems at all! It stayed at the right place the whole time. At some point, I had the feeling it's about to fall off though but after pushing it back a little it has been fine again. Some adjustment work has to be done from time to time I guess, but not that much because the glue is pretty strong.

Moreover, it's has been more comfortable to wear than I expected! At first, it felt really strange but after just a few minutes I didn't even notice it anymore and it was just like when I wore one of my other 'normal' bras. I did get an A cup which is the size I usually have and it's been exactly right for me!

Unfortunately, I can't tell you if it's reusable yet since it's been the first time I tried it. Pretty sure it works at least a second of third time when you put back the plastic and wash it with warm water and mild soap, as instructed on the seller's page.

Colleer don't have a homepage but you can get all of their bras on Amazon! They have many more you can choose from, so check it out!

Buy it @AMAZON (English)
Buy it @AMAZON (German)

Now I'm getting back to the dress issue: As I said before, wearing a bra beneath it is kind of weird. This back- and strapless bra is a great solution though! Especially because the push-up makes it look like there is a little more than there actually is, haha!
Please give Colleer a try, it's really worth it! For only 10,99$ (9,99€) you basically can't do anything wrong, right?


CLICK for Lookbook 




 ※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

1 comment: