Friday, October 28, 2016

Halloween: Mad Doll





Ahhhh! Everyone, I'm so sorry that posting this took so long...
If you're following me on lookbook, you probably have seen this post already. It's my 2016 Halloween outfit and from the blog post title I guess you already know what it's supposed to be.

Deciding for a Halloween outfit has been incredibly hard this year...
Somehow, I haven't been that inspired, so I had the idea for this look shortly before actually taking photos.
How I came up with everything? Well, the dress is part of the clothes of my theatre group. It's the perfect doll dress and since I totally love it, it simply had to be part of my outfit!
Moreover, for this year's theatre play (probably still going to post about it soon!) I'm also using those sick white contact lenses. Everyone is saying they're so creepy, so those are perfect for Halloween too! I only used one of them though, to make it look like a blind eye.
As you can see in my other pictures, my hair is dyed rather dark right now and in my opinion the contrast with the light blue dress would have been too strong, so I also chose this blond wig together with a straw hat to complete the doll outfit.
And to add some more color, I also put on my red Calvin Klein lipstick!

From my description, you probably think this Halloween look has been more of a makeshift because I couldn't come up with something else. To be honest though, I always wanted to go as a creepy doll, I just never had the perfect clothes and accessories in mind.
As you can see in the picture, I own some dolls myself. A lot of people already told me that they think those are extremly scary but I never thought they were. So my overall goal was to show everyone what a really creepy doll has to look like!

So I wonder, did I succeed?

Have a great Halloween everyone! And if you also have a nice Halloween outfit, why don't you leave a link in the comments and show me? I'd love to see yours!


Blue Dress - Laura Ashley

LOOK ON LOOKBOOK HERE




CLICK for Instagram
CLICK for Twitter
CLICK for Lookbook

1 comment: